If you already have a website for your business, you should start blogging to increase traffic to your website.
You may be a little hesitant to get started, you may not feel like you have a lot to share, not much that would be interesting to others. That just means that you are already thinking in the right way; you want to write articles that are interesting and informative and helpful.
Another article Marketing Your Small Business with Blogging gives you a good start in creating your own blog.
Blog articles actually help your business website in two ways:
- each article makes your website larger, and provides fresh, new content, which will give you a better search engine ranking,
- if you write interesting, helpful, and useful articles, more people will come to your website
- they will start subscribing to your articles with RSS feed and build more interest in your website,
- they will get to know you through their comments and dialog with your responses,
- your website visitors become more interested in what you are selling.
There are so many resources shared on the Internet, to spark your ideas for your own blog articles. Think of an interesting topic related to your business and start searching.
Get started sharing a bit of yourself, making new social connections, letting others know what an interesting and helpful person you are.
Have you started a blog for your own business? How is it going?
Do you have any other questions about blogging, or helpful business blog suggestions to share?
We’d like to hear your comments.