1. Get new ideas is to keep learning; reading articles online and in magazines and books, follow other successful entrepreneurs on Twitter and Facebook, and their website blogs.
2. Set goals for your changes and improvements, and then make small, manageable, incremental improvements. You can get to your goal with this approach.
3. Measure and track your efforts and your results.
- How much did you spend for your advertising last month?
- How many new visitors did your business see as a result of that advertising? (And ask your visitors which advertisement brought them to you.)
- How many of those visitors made a purchase? (Did you make a profit from their purchases, or did you pay more for advertising than you made in sales that resulted from that advertising?)
Professional Speaker, Author, and Entrepreneur Michelle Chance-Santhong, the Online Marketing Goddess, shares her inspiring progress to improvement, applying some of these concepts in one of her recent videos.
If you have some more suggestions, proven ways you have used to improve your business, that you’d like to share, please
add your Comment below,
or send us your suggestions to share via our Contact form.