We optimize your website to bring you more customers.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a collection of practices and procedures that are proven to make your website better. We optimize your website so it is easier for search engines and customers to find. More and more people are using search engines (like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc.) instead of the Yellow Pages telephone book to find a business or service. You want search engines to list your website on their first several results pages, because generally that is about a far as most people want to look to find the information they are looking for.
Obtaining good ranking on search engines involves a lot of different factors. There are many factors that will increase a site’s rank over time. Our strategy focuses on good site content and connecting with other high ranked sites, and proper web development.
Search Engine Ranking
We focus on improving organic search engine ranking of your website, which takes longer to achieve, but also has longer lasting results. PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising can be used to get quicker results. We will work with you, and recommend the best optimization plan for your business and your budget.
Kenny Harper of KeyTheory.com has a good introductory video to SEO concepts.
Some of the components that our strategy can provide to improve websites include :
- Initial Analysis -
- – - > Look for a balance of content and images / video.
- – - > Look at page meta titles, meta descriptions, and meta keywords and how the words in these meta tags are reflected in respective page content.
- – - > Look for broken links, effective CTAs,
- – - > Evaluate client’s brand visibility on the Internet.
- – - > Install Analytics.
- Keyword Research & Analysis – Evaluate the relative effectiveness of keywords currently used on the site; new keywords may be recommended.
- Competitor Analysis – Analyze higher-ranked websites of competitors in vicinity of client; develop site improvements to showcase client‘s preeminent attributes.
- Sitemap & RSS feed – Add to website (if not already equipped)
- Search Engine & Directory Submission – Verify site has been submitted to major search engines and directories. Re-submit site following improvements.
- Social Book Marking / Social Media – Submit site to major social book marking sites. Create branded social media site pages / submissions and develop strategy for interacting and developing following.
- Blogs + Promotional pages + Press Release Creation – Evaluate client’s blog posts, and provide Best Practices training as needed. Assist client in submission of articles to promotional sites. Work with the client to develop on-line press releases.
- Articles Submission – Assist client in article submission to content-driven sites.
- Link Popularity – Develop a link-building campaign for the site.
- SERP Report / Analytics – Provide monthly Search Engine Results Page report with analysis of analytics.