Want to know some easy things you can do for your website to make it better? Want more website visitors?
Here is a short list of tips to get you started thinking:
- Is you contact information accurate and current? If your e-mail address is wrong, or your telephone number, or even the street address of your business, you need to get that corrected.
- When was the last time you checked your links? Go through your site and check the internal and external links to make sure all are working. Your website maintenance will be appreciated by your website visitors.
- Does your website have a copyright date posted in the footer of each page? A current year copyright is a positive reflection on your website. The copyright date should either be kept current or not be posted on your website.
- This is a good time to go through the main pages of your website. If it has been a while since your last review, check your content for edits and updates. You may want to share a new perspective or new talent or a different insight on the topic. Work on a better way to share your ideas with your website visitors.
- And don’t forget to check your navigation links. Even if you have a sitemap, your website visitor will appreciate being able to easily move around on your site.